Account Executive, Advertising Sales
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Effectv, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps
local, regional and national advertisers use the best of digital
with the power of TV to grow their business. It provides
multi-screen marketing solutions to make advertising campaigns more
effective and easier to execute. Headquartered in New York with
offices throughout the country, Effectv has a presence in 66
markets with nearly 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
We're dedicated to helping our clients meet their business goals by
connecting them with their customers through multiscreen television
advertising. Working with companies from local startups to
nationwide corporations, we provide support to help each business
reach its target customers. By applying data to television
advertising in new ways, we're able to bring our clients the best
of digital media, coupled with the power of TV. To learn more,
check out .Job SummaryResponsible for developing, servicing and
maintaining a base of local clients and/or agencies who purchases
advertising space or other media services to achieve established
annual sales goals within assigned sales team. Offers zone buying
to allow small advertisers the opportunity to reach only the
customers in their retail trading areas. Works with moderate
guidance in own area of knowledge.Job DescriptionCore
- Analyzes, develops and presents market research and advertising
proposals to support client activities and products.
- Assists in developing marketing activities to generate local ad
- Interacts with various internal departments to carry out client
requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitor account
activities and monitor and manage collections.
- Maintains up-to-date customer and prospect records and
participate in development of sales forecasts.
- Completes required documentation and reporting for the proper
processing of contracts, advertising schedules, sales calls and
- Seeks new customers by continuously prospecting following
Company's planned sales strategies and tactics.
- Analyzes confidential information, prepares reports, manuals,
agendas and general correspondence.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Employees at all
levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We
will consider all qualified applicants for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or
any other basis protected by applicable law.EducationHigh School
Diploma / GEDRelevant Work Experience2-5 YearsBase pay is one part
of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and
recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are
eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan,
while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus.
Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe
that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it
matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most.
That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and
always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your
reality - to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers
site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Bloomfield , Account Executive, Advertising Sales, Advertising , Bloomfield, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!