Company: T&M Associates
Posted on: August 1, 2022
T&M Associates is currently seeking a highly motivated
Supervising Engineer for our Municipal department in Bloomfield,
NJ. The successful candidate will have experience in the planning,
design, permitting, and construction management of Municipal
Capital Improvement projects.Responsibilities will include
technical management by providing expertise on complex design
projects; people management through supervision of municipal staff
engineers; and client management by building strong relationships
with municipal clients and ensuring satisfaction on client
- B.S in Civil Engineering or related field.
- 10+ years of experience in Municipal Engineering, including
project management of design and construction projects. Experience
as appointed Municipal Engineer of Record and/or Land Use Board
Engineer a plus.
- Must have Professional Engineer (PE) license.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD Civil 3D a plus.
- Experience in reviewing applications for Land Use Boards with
availability for Municipal (Land Use Board, Council and/or
Committee) night meetings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to work in a team environment, self-starter,
demonstrated organization skills, team player and willingness to
- Flexible Work Arrangements (both in location and hours)
- Defined Career Progression Paths
- Diversity and Inclusion initiatives
- Professional development trainings
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
- Wellness programs for physical, emotional, and financial
wellnessThe core of T&M is to focus on clients, act with
integrity, be accountable for the work we do and deliver quality as
a result. If this sounds like a company you want to be part of then
apply now.New Hires must have documents indicating they are
eligible to work in the United States. EEO/AA Employer
Keywords: T&M Associates, Bloomfield , Supervising Engineer, Engineering , Bloomfield, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!