Human Resources Manager
Company: Allport Cargo Services USA, Inc.
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Human Resources Manager
What makes Allport Cargo Services a success is our people and their
commitment to excellence!
Our team of global logistics professionals brings together decades
of experience in every link of the supply chain. With the diversity
of our business, the Allport Cargo Services provides a wide range
of challenging opportunities and an ideal environment for
career-minded individuals. We are currently looking for a Human
Resource Manager to join our growing office in Bloomfield, New
Summary of Position: The Human Resources Manager is responsible for
the day-to-day support and administration of the HR Department of a
fast-growing 3rd party Logistics company. The candidate needs to
have the ability to develop and maintain positive relationships
with all employees. The primary administrative duties include
maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents, updating
- Create and implement Employee Development and Management
- Liaison between employee and Management as needed.
- Maintain Employee Personnel records with necessary documents
- Onboarding new employees
- Support Employee Separations
- Managing Annual Employee Performance Reviews
- Maintain and update Employee manual
- 401k Administration
- Health Benefits/Insurance Administration
- Perform Office Administration tasks as requested
- Support Senior Management in Special projects as requested.
- Support Recruitment efforts as needed.
- Maintain Employee and Workplace privacy
Position reports to the President of the company.
Position supports Senior Finance Administrator for Payroll and
Proven work experience as an HR Administrator
Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and
Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with
Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and
Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills with ability to
Strong organizational and planning skills in a demanding
Independent thinker with the ability to suggest improvements
Familiarity of Logistics, 3PL or Freight Forwarding a plus
Bachelor's Degree Required
Keywords: Allport Cargo Services USA, Inc., Bloomfield , Human Resources Manager, Executive , Bloomfield, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!