Company: PuroClean of Morristown/Parsippany
Posted on: July 25, 2022
Job DescriptionOperations ManagerPerks:
- Online Mobile Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Training for Career Advancement
- Opportunity to Help People in Times of Need
- Aggressive Competitive WagesCompany and Culture:PuroClean, a
leader in emergency property restoration services, helps families
and businesses overcome the devastating setbacks caused by water,
fire, mold, biohazard, and other conditions resulting in property
damage. We operate with a ‘servant-based leadership' mindset and
seek to create an environment where our team members can grow both
professionally and spiritually through serving our customers,
communities, and each other. Job Position Description:With a ‘One
Team' mentality, manage production operations, ensuring jobs are
completed according to PuroClean® production processes and
procedures. Manage all aspects of Franchise production. Keep owner
or General Manager updated on production. Manage and improve
customer satisfaction, including the resolution of customer
complaints. Production processes are performed according to
guidelines. Documentation is completed in a timely and accurate
manner. Production costs are maintained at the established rate.
Both internal and external communications are timely and effective.
Jobs are completed, either meeting or exceeding customer
expectations. Production division annual initiatives are completed
effectively. A PuroClean Operations Manager takes pride in going
above and beyond customer expectations in their times of need by
providing a world class level of service which sets up apart from
our competitors in the industry. Responsibilities:
- Managing Customer and client satisfaction and representing and
improving brand operations
- Networking and building relationships with partners and Centers
- Assigning jobs, managing production teams while overseeing
scheduling, completion of work orders and assuming role of
production manager as needed
- In house Human Resources management, overseeing all aspects of
safety and health requirements and daily office management.
- Overseeing status of small and large-loss jobs and
communicating processes with management and ownership.
- Maintaining inventory for equipment, vehicles and facilities
related maintenance. ‘personal ownership'
- Ensure clear communication with entire staff, ability to manage
- Focus on personal development, team building, and leadership
skills is essential
- Attention to detail, aptitude for multitasking and calm under
- Aptitude with record keeping, easily accessing information and
communicating ‘the message'
- Awareness and respect for safety, using care are caution with
teammates and customers
- Strength with multitasking and handling deadlines,
organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to learn quickly and flexible with change and
professional challenges This franchise is independently owned and
operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the
franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management
of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this
franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and
not to PuroClean Corporate.
Keywords: PuroClean of Morristown/Parsippany, Bloomfield , Operations Manager, Executive , Bloomfield, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!