Company: Troon Golf, L.L.C.
Posted on: July 28, 2022
Forest Hill Field Club is excited to announce the career
opportunity of a seasonal full-time and/or part-time
Server/Bartender for our property. Qualified candidates will thrive
in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing
Key Responsibilities of the Server/Bartender
* Provides immediate attention to all guests upon seating.
* Describes specials of the day to the guests. Answers questions
regarding any menu item and offers suggestions of menu items when
* Takes food and beverage orders from guests and delivers food to
guests promptly after preparation.
* Follows-up with guest to ensure satisfaction. Replenishes items
* Participates in pre-shift meetings and taste tests.
* Maintains organized workstation and side work duties.
* Accountable for checks and cash transactions. Utilizes Point of
* Follows established systems for taking, placing, and delivering
* Follows established standards for greeting, cocktail service,
food delivery and general service techniques.
* Practices tray service for all food and beverage service.
* Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
* Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Server:
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and two
years serving experience and/or training; or equivalent combination
of education and experience.
* Must be able to meet state age requirements for handling alcohol
for this position.
* Regular and reliable attendance.
Keywords: Troon Golf, L.L.C., Bloomfield , Server/Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Bloomfield, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!