Electrician $38.13/hr ($145,000 per year including base, overtime, and bonus)
Posted on: January 5, 2022
Description:Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA.
Thats right, over 100 of Americas most loved brands, to be exact.
But theres so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of
beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest
asset, and were looking for people like you to join our shared
dream. We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up
for the Challenge?If you are passionate about maintenance and
troubleshooting while working in a fast-paced environment,
Anheuser-Busch could be your next stop in fulfilling your career
goals. Our Maintenance Electricianswork in a team or independently
within a high-speed manufacturing environment and are the key in
guaranteeing that our quality is where it needs tobe\:the very
best. Opportunities available to maximize your earnings and expand
your technical knowledge. If you are looking for a new challenge,
come join our team today!Job Responsibilities
- Maintain machinery, meeting maintenance requirements for
480-volt, 3-phase systems including single phase 120-volt systems
and larger 4,160-volt equipment to minimize downtime
- Support, troubleshoot, improve, and maintain high-speed
production and packaging machinery
- Responsible for maintaining and programming programmable logic
controllers (PLC) and computer process controls
- Effectively and safely operate and maintain can manufacturing
equipment with a focus on plant safety, 5S, quality, production,
and cost goals
- Perform quality, maintenance and housekeeping checks while
managing the technical process
- Work as part of a team to read and interpret information,
monitor equipment, and inspectproductto maintain quality
- Follow safe work practices and maintain a solid understanding
of first aid and emergency procedures. Complete assigned work
efficiently and per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Off shift, weekends, OT mandatory.Potential Average Annual
Earnings\: $145,000 per year (includes base, overtime, and
bonus)Wages\:Current - $38.13 / hourWage Increases\: 5/2022 - $.55
cents / hour 5/2023 - $.60 cents / hourQuarterly Bonus
Program\:Depends on target achievement, 4 targets worth 25%
each2021\: $1000 target value per quarter2022\: $1000 target value
per quarter2023\: $1000 target value per quarterBonus will increase
dependent on the number of DT hours worked in the quarter. The more
overtime worked the higher the bonus.Pension Contribution\:The
Company contributes 10.75% of gross wages to Local 164 Pension
FundThe Company contributes 2% of gross wages to Local 164 Annuity
FundCompany 401k Participation 3% match of employees base salary.
Employee is eligible on the first day of employment.Health and
Welfare\:Full Medical, Dental and Vision plans administered by
Local 164. Employee is eligible in the first month they work 100
hours. No premiums for Medical, Dental and Vision coverage.The
Company will contribute 14% of gross wages to Local 164 Welfare
FundThis fund provides retiree health care with 20 years of service
and the retiree health care becomes secondary insurance when the
employee becomes eligible for Medicare.Qualification:Qualifications
- PLC programming and troubleshooting experience required.
- 3 year industrial electrical/programming experience or two-year
technical degree preferred
- Outstanding communication and team-orientation skills.
- Knowledge of Servos and related controllers including hydraulic
and pneumatic, temperature controls.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, identify root causes (e.g.
six sigma analysis) and propose and implement remedies
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics
- Ability to perform mechanical work, valve replacement, conveyor
bearing and chain replacement, motor/gearbox replacement, lube
- Application of high-level quality standards.
- Adhere to plant safety and 5S requirements; Complete assigned
work efficiently and per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Excellent computer skills.
- Outstanding work history, including good attendance.
Keywords: Anheuser-Busch, Bloomfield , Electrician $38.13/hr ($145,000 per year including base, overtime, and bonus), Human Resources , Bloomfield, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!