Oracle E-Business Programmer & Decision Support
Company: World Finer Foods
Posted on: July 31, 2022
TITLE: -Oracle eBusiness Programmer and Decision
SupportLOCATION: Bloomfield, New Jersey Full Time Position
EXPERIENCE: 5-10 years Oracle EBS modules developer experience
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in Related Field POSTING DATE: June 9,
2022 REPORTS TO: CFO Organization and supports several Business
Partners. -Company Overview: $200M Specialty Foods distributor and
marketing company. The business has been in operation for over 40
years with a solid track record. -The Oracle eBusiness Programmer's
role is to assist and work with our current programmer in support
of ERP applications (Oracle R12 2.4) with a customer centric
approach. This position will add value to World Finer Food by
understanding our business processes, the ERP configuration and how
the system work, and how to implement setup and support the
software to maximize our business processes. This position is
supporting several business partners across WFF and with another
programmer, the role is responsible for participating in the
business process design, providing decision support to business
operations through software configuration and development. The role
will be working directly with users to translate business
requirements into development specifications, conducting required
development or modifications, report writing development, and the
maintenance of interfaces. -Knowledge/Skills Required: -
- Must have good knowledge of Oracle eBusiness Suite
functionality in the areas of Order Management, Pricing, Inventory,
Cost, Purchasing, AP, AR, forecasting Demantra, Channel Revenue
deduction management and GL (R12.2.4) to be considered for this
- Experience as Oracle Techno-Functional professional with a few
years of hands-on working experience in Oracle EBS R12.
- Skills and experience in the areas of Oracle SQLplus, TOAD, XML
Publisher, PL/SQL procedures and packages, Reports & Form Builder
and Discoverer administration.
- Experience with Unix Shell scripts and FTP transmissions.
- Good understanding of Oracle R12 EBS Table structure and
- PL/SQL development experience on business applications systems
specifically in Oracle Financials, Distribution, Supply Chain,
Order Management, Forecasting and Sales applications.
- Research issues using My Oracle Support (Metalink) and other
resources. Work with Oracle Support by logging SR's and using the
escalation process if necessary, to resolve problems.
- EDI transaction and process relative to the Oracle Applications
(EDI 850,810,943,944,940,945, 856, 947) is a plus.
- Experience in Oracle ASCP/DEMANDRA (R12), Oracle XML Publisher
- Knowledge of MS office suite of products including Word, Excel,
- Maintains system documentation by writing and updating
Functional and Technical Design documents (MD70, MD50).
- Provide day-to-day production support for all Oracle modules
- Perform other duties as management determines is necessary to
fulfill your responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and
user-friendly language and acute attention to detail.
- Self-driven person able to manage people indirectly to complete
activities at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management in a
professional and articulate manner.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative
- General knowledge of network, PC operating systems, network
hardware, protocols and standards, excellent analytical,
mathematical and problem solving skills
- Well-developed written, listening, and oral communication
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and or as part of
a team. - -Project Management and Change Management a plus.
- Able to put project plans together on small projects by
identifying issues, requirements, project milestones, phases, and
elements, participating in project team and assisting in
establishing project budget.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity, resolving
problems, publishing progress reports, and recommending
- Meet with key users, including IT management, to discuss
activities and priorities and alert business and IT management of
any critical issues. -
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status,
genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law." -Please apply on
Keywords: World Finer Foods, Bloomfield , Oracle E-Business Programmer & Decision Support, IT / Software / Systems , Bloomfield, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!