Account Executive, Automotive Ad Sales
Posted on: June 5, 2021
This role serves as an automotive marketing and media consultant
with expertise articulating data driven media strategies.
Responsible for developing, servicing and maintaining a base of
local auto clients and/or agencies who purchase advertising space
or other media services to achieve established annual sales goals.
Offers multiscreen video solutions to allow auto advertisers the
opportunity to reach the customers in their retail trading areas.
- Analyzes, develops and presents market research data and
advertising proposals to help support client activities and
- Understands dealership operations and profit motives and
applies that knowledge into building an advertising strategy to
generate local ad sales revenue.
- Analyzes data and utilizes excellent influencing skills
in order to tell a compelling story.
- Identify dealership advertising budgets (new, used and
service) and share by utilizing Polk and market
- Provides weekly forecasting, as well as monthly and
quarterly marketing reports.
- Maintains up-to-date customer and prospect records and
participate in development of sales forecasts.
- Completes required documentation and reporting for the
proper processing of contracts, advertising schedules, sales calls,
and expense reports.
- Seeks new customers by continuously prospecting following
Company’s planned sales strategies and tactics.
- Apply your established relationship building skills to
effectively partner with both internal and external
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and
discretion in matters of significance.
- High School or Equivalent
- Marketing or related field
- Generally requires 2-5 years related
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides
to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality – to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation
and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Bloomfield , Account Executive, Automotive Ad Sales, Other , Bloomfield, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!