Company: Temple Ner Tamid
Posted on: May 14, 2022
We are looking for a positive, hard working person to join our
amazing team! As part of a team of three, you will complete a
40-hour work week with some afternoon and weekend work with
adjustments to week day hours to compensate. Benefits, flexible
schedule, many holidays off, and sick/vacation pay. We have many
wonderful employee benefits and foster a collaborative work
This position will be responsible for...
- The overall cleanliness and organization of the building.
- Managing the linens including taking used linens to the laundry
mat, picking them up, and organizing them by type in their
- Re-stocking and cleaning of our caf-- area, including proper
set up and re-stocking of coffee service for all events.
- Assisting in decorating event spaces, putting out and cleaning
up event and meeting meals or snacks.
- General organizing including sound system cords and equipment,
bathroom supplies, kitchen cabinets, fridges, and pantry.
- Wash dishes, either by hand or using dishwasher, after events,
meetings, and on an ongoing basis.
- General spot cleaning through the building with attention to
details (corners, windows, railings, etc.), including re-filling
soap dispensers, feminine products, office paper, and/or water
- General office support as needed including finding and putting
out memorial plaques and helping fold large mailings.
- Taking inventory of supplies regularly and notify supervisor
when we need to re-order before supplies run out.
- Regular moving of tables, chairs, and/or sound equipment for
events. Must be able to lift at most 50lbs.
- Occasional cleaning of bathrooms, classrooms, and common spaces
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $40,000.00 per year
Keywords: Temple Ner Tamid, Bloomfield , Hospitality Coordinator, Other , Bloomfield, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!